First annual Yoga for the Cure to benefit Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida

09/19/2013

FORT MYERS, Fla., (Sept. 19, 2013) –In honor of breast cancer awareness month, the first annual Yoga for the Cure offers three yoga classes on Oct. 5, 12 and 19 with all proceeds donated to Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida for breast cancer research and treatment. Introduced by PKE Marketing & PR Solutions and taught by local, certified yoga instructors who are volunteering their time, the classes will be all-levels and will take place in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs and Naples. Classes are free to attend, but a suggested donation of $10 to $20 is requested.

On Oct. 5, Yoga for the Cure will take place at the Mercato in Naples on the lawn across from Silverspot. Sarah Winner, ERYT, will teach the class. On Oct. 12, Yoga for the Cure moves to the Fort Myers YMCA and will be taught by Karyl Walter, ERYT. On Oct. 19, the Bonita Springs YMCA will host Yoga for the Cure and Heather Olson, ERYT, will teach the class. All classes begin at 1 p.m. and will last one hour.

No previous yoga experience is required to attend, but guests should bring water and a yoga mat or towel with them. Pre-registration is not required.

75% of all monies raised for Susan G. Komen Southwest Florida stay within the local community and the remaining 25% funds breast cancer research.

For more information please contact PKE Marketing & PR Solutions at 239.225.2764 or Kate@pkecreative.com.

About PKE Marketing & PR Solutions
Founded in 2008, PKE Marketing & PR Solutions, LLC is a full-service, results-oriented public relations firm based in Southwest Florida. PKE is committed to helping their clients accomplish their goals by strengthening reputations, building and enhancing relationships with target audiences and growing their businesses.